Thursday, September 2, 2010

Burger Night...Make it Delicious!

So there are those random nights when you just want a dirty burger right? So why not shake things up a bit with a few simple ingredients.  What I did tonight was just regular chuck seasoned it up with salt, fresh cracked black pepper, garlic powder and a little of Emril Essence Creole seasoning. To make it special create a flavored mayo to put on your toasted buns! Tonight the stars of the show was fresh rosemary sprigs and garlic mixed in with some Hellman's mayonnaise....I can't express what a difference it made! Just trust me.  On the side make some homemade fries with whatever potatoes you have on hand. For some freshness I did some raw carrot sticks and topped my burger with sharp cheddar, crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato and pan seared onions! If you're gonna be bad I say do it with a twist. Happy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment